Tuesday 15 July 2014

FLYING ON FRIDAY !

We have our tickets!  We will leave here Friday evening, arrive in London Saturday morning. Two hours later we fly to Saudi. Will arrive there at 10:30 pm Saudi time.  (9 hrs ahead of MST in Edmonton)


Carli and I have been resorting and repacking all afternoon. Our load keeps getting lighter. It's an interesting process to give up almost everything you own. It is freeing and relieving. It also makes me think about what is really important in life and just how little we can live on. There are a number of "nice to haves" but we really are a rich people and perhaps even somewhat spoiled by all that we possess. I wonder if my service might be different now while I don't have as many distractions. Time will tell.


Back to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment